November 12, 2009

Trick-or-treat

So Halloween was such a fun day for our family. Brendy and I went down to provo to meet up with Bridget and to see our grandma Jennie since her birthday is the same day. It was such a joy to be with her and for the kids to play with her and try on there costumes for her. When we got there she had halloween sugar cookies waiting that had just come out of the oven.Ummmm they were good.. I think I ate about 5 or 6. Well after being with grandma for a little while we headed back to Brendys to start going door to door. I had called a friend from our ward to go with us. While we were getting the kids ready people from the ward were out taking there kids trick or treating- so we all decided to go together. It was such a blast, there were probably 6 families total all going door to door together. Korbin was done after about an hour of going and I was just tired of trying to get him to keep up with the other kids. He was so lazy that he made me hold his sack while we walked to the next house and then he asked for it back as we got to the house so he could get candy. I think he ate all his candy within a couple day. Well i guess Zac and I munched on it alot as well. It was alot of fun and I can't wait to see how Korbin will be next year.

1 comment:

  1. send me you email and i'll send u and invite to my blog!! mandi.jones21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete